For appropriate treatment and improved comfort, supine is not always the best position for patients. When casualties can be better served by being placed at a 45° or 90° angle, the Talon® Series Back Rest from North American Rescue offers an efficient and reliable solution.
This litter backrest attaches to the 2 in. poles of the Talon® system, the premiere litter system on the market. The backrest is also engineered to fit the Raven® Model 90C.
The backrest cover is made of a Nomex/Kevlar blend: Nomex for flame-resistance and heat-energy absorption; Kevlar for abrasion-resistance and long life. The fabric can be repeatedly washed or dry-cleaned without losing these critical properties.
1. Allows patients to be placed at 90° or 45° angles
2. Made of Nomex/Kevlar-blend fabric
3. Attaches to the 2 in. poles of the Talon® litter system or the Raven® Model 90C
4. Firm, comfortable, and secure
1. H 31.5 in. x W 22.5 in. x D 1.6 in.
2. Weight: 2 lb 13 oz