We designed the Raven® Model 90C as a cost-effective aid for rescuers faced with the challenges of natural disasters and domestic terrorism.
Our unique solution includes such important features as bi-fold design, durable construction, and antimicrobial coating for reliable long-term storage. The stretcher allows immediate evacuation on DOD aircraft and integration into DOD medical treatment facilities. Importantly, it also works as a treatment table at remote locations in all environments. The Raven® 90C has been tested for chemical warfare agents.
Raven® 90C also has a family of support items such as IV poles, stretcher stands, and backrest.
1. Certified Safe-to-Fly U.S. Air Force
2. Bifold design for reliable long-term storage.
3. Ergonomically designed handles
4. 2 IV Attachment Points
5. 2 Patient Securing Straps
6. Slip-resistant, chemical-resistant, rip-stop fabric tested & approved by Federal & private labs using live warfare agents
1. Folded: H 45.5 in. x W 7.5 in. x D 8 in.
2. Open: L 90 in. x W 22.5 in. x D 6 in.
3. Weight: 16 lb 8 oz (7.5 kg)
4. Payload: 1200 lb (544.3 kg)
5. Ground Clearance: 1.5 in.
1. Back Rest (optional): 90/45 degree angles View Talon BackRest
2. 33 in. Litter Stands (optional): 33 in. Litter Stands View 33 in. Litter Stands